Give a Gift
In our annual report, you will see how we are here, living our values. You will witness our collaboration at Nicollet Towers, our compassion in rehabilitative services for ex-offenders, the excellence in governance on our Board of Directors, the integrity of services at Our HOME in rural Minnesota, and our respect for a troubled teen at the Children’s Residential Treatment Center. Learn more.
Your gift to Volunteers of America-Minnesota helps more than 26,500 people each year gain self-reliance, dignity and hope through a wide variety of health and human services.
Donate Via Phone, Fax or Mail
Learn more about each of the following giving opportunities:
- A Bequest in My Will or Revocable Trust — Give to Volunteers of America of Minnesota without affecting your cash flow during your lifetime.
- Charitable Gift Annuities — Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits.
- Charitable Lead Trust — Discover an innovative way to pass appreciating assets on to family members while making gifts in the interim.
- Life Insurance Gifts — Receive a gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the cash surrender value of the policy.
- Retained Life Estate — Receive a large deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.
- Stock Gifts — You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
Donate a Vehicle
Address: Volunteers of America of Minnesota, 7625 Metro Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55439