People with Special Needs
Our Services to People with Special Needs programs increase self-sufficiency, as well as promote independence and active community engagement for those with special needs and disabilities so that they may improve their quality of life and lead successful lives in their homes and community.
Individuals with developmental, intellectual disabilities, and autism:
Residential supportive living services in small residences for adults with developmental, intellectual disabilities, and autism (Semi-Independent Living Services/SILS):
- Foley, Minnesota: Foley Home
- Milaca, Minnesota: Milaca North Home, Milaca South Home, Stepping Stones, Sheltering Stones
- Mora, Minnesota: Mora West Home, Mora Settevig Home, Mora Villa Home and Mora Living Center
- Princeton, Minnesota: Princeton North Home, Princeton South Home
- St. Paul, Minnesota: Ashland and Portland Homes
In-Home Support Services offer individualized services for children and adults with special needs tailored to support their needs in a home, apartment or other community living situation.
Adults with a serious and persistent mental illness:
Homeless and at-risk families:
- Our HOME offers a positive living situation for homeless and at-risk families located in central Minnesota. Each family occupies its own apartment and counselors assist in dealing with personal issues and strengthening self-sufficiency.