Village at Franklin Station
Location: 2100 Bloomington Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55404
Residents are: Seniors and individuals with physical disabilities
Days/Hours: Office hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Program Phone: 612-870-7300
The Village at Franklin Station offers 90 subsidized housing units and has a programmatic goal of helping residents maintain it as their permanent home. The program also provides social service coordination for residents, allowing them to avoid homelessness and maintain age- and ability-appropriate independence.
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Ample off-street open parking
- Easy access to walking and biking paths, soccer fields and volleyball courts
- On public transportation route
- University of Minnesota Medical & Dental Clinic Across the street